- Telecommunications room with their employee ID cards installed access control card reader to transfer data over the network to the back-end access control SMS software, then through software send a text message to the relevant staffs.
- The supervisors acknowledged the time of maintenance or any personnel of vendor to enter the control room immediately via test message or e-mail.
- Supervisors may get text message or e-mail immediately when any abnormal situations, such as: the door open for too long, or abnormal card number.
- The supervisors may through access control SMS software to selected person or send official information by messages to all personnel in accordance.
- System requested to send message or e-mail to individual mobile phone when the card be read for entrance and exit.
- System requested to send message or e-mail to individual mobile phone when alarm start by abnormal situations.
- System can be requested not send message or e-mail if any setting in advance.
- Administrators are exempt from this limition (you can set not pass SMS or email to a specific person).
- System supports personal SMS statistics.
- Official information by message or e-mail can be sent unified.
- Can be set to send a text message contents.
PP-6750VL/M0R5-K: Access controller
PC-T100: TCP/IP converter
We reserve the right to change the specification without prior notice or obligation!