Connection management system can integrate access control, elevator inside simply called copy-remote control system of vehicle control and lane. Unified for rights management and record all access information, induction card or key ring copy protection, Mifare card for the current copy-one of the highest level. And has a different set of rights management, public areas and opening up access for all households, but the buildings tenants separately control, Building A household passable, Building A, the remaining buildings do not open the access permissions, manage the region open card.
- Mifare proximity card reader system reads the card serial number for control comparison, the operating frequency 13.56Mhz (ISO14443A specification) the highest copy protection grade one.
- A single computer or a single RS485/RS232 signal converter can be connected to up to 32 card reader, or can be used with TCP / IP converter can be expanded to 1024 card reader.
- If the distance between the card reader over RS-422/RS-485 connection, you can use TCP / IP converter. Access computers and TCP / IP converter to connect to the Internet (Internet), from card reader line limit.
- When the network disconnection between access computers and TCP / IP converter, access control systems will continue to retry the connection.
- Managers through a browser to connect to the Web interface of the access control computer, remote handling and surveillance. Setting access control system and credit card records, are stored in a database.
- When the access control software program to stop or shut down the computer, the card reader can still work alone to maintain proximity reader function.
- The inside of the card reader to the use of non-volatile memory (EEPROM, FLASH etc.), So when the power is interrupted, the records will not disappear.
- The card reader supports 8-digit card number, up to control the number of 6,000 people, temporarily stores up to 8,000 pen credit card records.
- The error code storage card reader, error cards and over the effective date of the credit card will be abnormal record.
- PP-85VP/M8R5 : Mifare UID access controller
- PP-110-0/M8 : Mifare UID proximity card reader
- PG-UPS127 : UPS
- PML-1100 : 550Lbs, 250Kgs Electromagnetic Lock
- PG-PLDOOR-3 : Door Closer
Mifare® is a registered trademark of Philips Electronics N.V.
We reserve the right to change the specification without prior notice or obligation!